Ebanx is the leading payment solutions provider for International Merchants to accept payments in Brazil. It’s features include risk analysis, 5 business day settlements, zero fraud guarantee for customers and much more.
Before you Start
You will need to sign up for a Merchant account at Ebanx and obtain the below information:
You will also need to modify the below settings in your Ebanx account:
Status Change Notification URL : https://www.foundationapi.com/servlet/EbanxNotificationServlet
Adding the Ebanx gateway in your Reseller Account
- Log in to your Reseller Control Panel.
- In the menu, navigate to Settings -> Finance & Billing -> Payment Gateway and then click on List / Add.
- Click on the Add a Gateway link.
- Click on the Add a Ebanx Gateway link.
- Enter the following details and save your changes by clicking on the Submit button:
- Gateway Name: This name would be shown to your customers / sub-resellers, when they are about to make a payment. You can use something like Credit Card Payment or Visa/Master Card, etc.
- Currency: The currency you want to accept payments in.Note
If you set this currency different from your selling currency, then the system will automatically maintain the exchange rate. Alternatively, you can choose to maintain the rates yourself by checking the I would like to Maintain the currency exchange rate myself checkbox. You will then need to submit a value for the exchange rate in the corresponding field.
- Select the types of CREDIT CARDS that your merchant account supports: Depending on which cards are supported by your merchant account, select whether you would like to accept Visa, MasterCard, Amex, Discover, Diners Card or JCB credit cards.
- Payment Gateway Access Level for Customers /Sub-Resellers: You can select what type of transactions you would like to accept from your Customers and Sub-Resellers. You can choose from the following options:
- Do not Allow ANY Transactions: This option will disable the gateway for your customers and sub-resellers.
- Allow ANY Transactions: This option will accept all types of transactions from your customers and sub-resellers.
- Allow only Add Funds: This option will allow your customers and sub-resellers to use this gateway to add funds only.
- Allow only Invoice/Debit Note Payments: This option will allow only Invoice and Debit note payments.
- Total Fixed fee charged per transaction for your merchant account (Per Transaction Fixed Fee charged by your Bank + Per Transaction Fixed Fee charged byEbanx): Your bank andEbanx may charge a fixed fee per transaction, if you choose to pass on this fee to your customers and sub-resellers then you can set the amount in this field
- Total Variable fee charged per transaction for your merchant account: Similar to the field above, you can pass the variable fee charged to you to your customers and sub-resellers by filling this field.
- Credit a Customer with the Net Amount in an Add Funds transaction.: Select this option if you want to pass on the fees charged to you by your bank andEbanx to your customer.
- Credit a Sub-Reseller with the Net Amount in an Add Funds transaction.: Select this option if you want to pass on the fees charged to you by your bank andEbanx to your sub-reseller.
- Send me a Reminder if a transaction is pending for more than x days: In case you have not yet accepted a payment sent to you via theEbanx Payment Gateway, you can get email reminders sent to you daily after x number of days from the payment date, until you either Approve or Decline these payments.
- Display Position: If you plan on adding multiple gateways, you can select the position in which you wish to display this gateway on your payment page.
The SuperSite contains information about the various Payment options you offer to your Customers and also presents these options at the time of purchasing Products and Services. This data is downloaded to your SuperSite from your Control Panel and cached (stored) on the SuperSite Server. The cache of your SuperSite will be reloaded automatically, once you have completed the above process. This way, the updated details will be downloaded to your SuperSite from your Control Panel.Additional Information